Prepare daily and longer-term lesson plans in accordance with curriculum guidelines Teach a full range of learning areas in their specialized field Develop children’s interests, abilities and coordination using creative activities such as art, music and sport Use computers to assist with lesson preparation, teaching and reporting Develop and maintain good working habits and discipline in classrooms
- To be effectively prepared for each lesson plan i.e. read plans, attend curriculum related workshops and seek clarification, if necessary.
- Be aware of the objectives in the lesson plan and introduces accordingly.
- Be logical and clear in presentation of the introduction of lesson plan.
- Teach as per instructions given in the lesson plan and makes use of various teaching aids, resources, activities, assignments listed in the lesson plan.
- Integrates information from other areas within and outside the lesson plan and gives relevant examples, metaphors and analogies, use of creativity, humor and imagination to establish connections with students previous learning.
- Use of effective voice intonation to communicate and instructs using correct and appropriate language and grammar.
- Maintain eye contact and moves around the class with ease and interacts with students.
- Translate lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time.
- Effective Time management.
The Teacher should ensure that the student growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area, and/or program classification with the active engagement in the learning process. The following are the areas to be focused on:
Apply Now - Sports Coach
Form Submitted Successfully
Please Enter fullname.